Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2012 Krazy Kleypas Reading Challenge

Another reading challenge has been added to my list! I had to join this one, because I read Again the Magic a few months ago and absolutely loved it! I plan on doing category two, which is 4-8 books by Lisa Kleypas. I'm aiming to read the rest of the Wallflowers series:

Secrets of a Summer Night
It Happened One Autumn
Devil in Winter
Scandal in Spring
A Wallflower Christmas

And if that's not enough for me, I'll start either the Hathaways or Bow Street Runners series.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your blog. -From one book lover to another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I recommend the Hathaways. I read the first one and it was great. Just waiting for 2012 so I can read the rest of the series for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Angie!! *cheers* I LOVE that you're doing this reading challenge -- that's so awesome!! :) I haven't read the Wallflowers series before, but I've only heard the most amazing things about Lisa Kleypas's books and I really want to read something by her. This looks like a good place to start! ;)

    Good luck with this challenge, Angie! I'm definitely rooting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the challenge Angie and thanks for participating!!! The Wallflowers is actually the series that got me back into reading historical romance!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)