Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Monday, August 1, 2011

[Review] Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4) by Richelle Mead

Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid Series #4)Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


With this installment, we follow Georgina from Seattle up to Vancouver, BC, where Jerome has sent her after being sick of her post-breakup attitude. Of course she doesn't stay in Canada forever, and has several emotional run ins with Seth back home in Seattle. But Georgina has more to worry about than ex-boyfriends and Canadian Satanic cults when her boss vanishes, along with her powers! Not having her succubus abilities opens up a whole new world of possibilities for Georgina. She's still her sassy, confident self, but more vulnerable and aware. And things between her and Seth...well I won't spoil it!

The writing and the flow of this one was just as amazing as the previous GK books, and left me hungry for more! I was torn about the rating, but settled on 4 stars, because I couldn't help but feel like Seth was too much out of character, and changed too much too fast. And I couldn't believe Dante's feelings toward Georgina either. There were so many surprises and I could not stop reading, but I couldn't bring myself to give that extra star. The ending did leave me with good feelings about Georgina's future. It may not be an easy trip, but I'm confident she'll end up in a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)