Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Friday, August 12, 2011

[Review] Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire

Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1)Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


October "Toby" Daye: half fae, half human, all annoying. Toby was just a very unlikeable character. It's not that she was a bad person, or evil, or anything like that. I just didn't like her, and couldn't bring myself to care about what happens to her. By the end of the book I didn't feel like I knew her at all. However, I did enjoy the world in which the story takes place: magical elements hidden in modern day San Francisco.

I was very disappointed in this, probably because I knew who the culprit was as soon as they were introduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)