Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, August 18, 2011

[Review] Luck of the Devil (Speak of the Devil, #1) by Patricia Eimer

Luck of the Devil (Speak of the Devil #1)Luck of the Devil by Patricia Eimer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I received a free digital copy through Net Galley.

What do you get when you combine a less than evil daughter of Satan, her spoiled siblings, brother-in-law who has "fallen up," inept succubus roommate, crazy mortal mother, Satan himself, a hunky lawyer across the hall, the ghost of a dead doctor, and a stalker? One wacky mystery, a little bit of romance, and the family reunion from Hell!

This was a very fun read, but was also quite predictable. Some plot points mysteriously disappeared after the initial set up, which bothered me a bit, but it was nothing too important. Over all, I enjoyed this one, but was left feeling a bit disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)