Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[Review] Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the French KissAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This isn't the type of book that I'd normally choose on my own, but it fit into a reading challenge I'm participating in, has a high rating, and a couple of friends have enjoyed it. Well, I'm certainly glad that I picked this one up (downloaded actually)! I was immediately charmed by Anna and St. Clair, and the rest of the SOAP gang, even bitchy Amanda. They felt so real, and I just became engrossed in Anna's story and her relationships with her new peers and new city. This was a fun, fluffy, read even with its emotional ups and downs. I felt like I was right there with Anna: smiling when she was happy, sad when she was upset, ultimately rooting for her to get the guy.

Anna and the French Kiss surprised me, and if you're like me, and aren't sure this is going to be your cup of tea (or coffee), just give it a try and you'll likely be pleasantly surprised, too.

1 comment:

  1. This has been lying on my bookshelf forever.. I have been hearing ONLY rave reviews about it, but so far i have not been able to pick it up and actually read it! Should, will, MUST read this soon! *fingers crossed* :)
    P.S: Love that your reviews are short and to the point!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)