Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[Review] Succubus On Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead

Succubus On Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2)Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I went into this hoping it would be as fun as the first, and it was! The first chapter was full of laughs (what does a Succubus need with an Applebee's gift card?!) and then continued to set a great tone of the rest of the book. Seeing Georgina's relationship with Seth grow was very sweet, and I loved how the secondary character's played a larger role this time around. Mead did an amazing job of bringing all of Georgina's friends and coworkers back for round two, and subtly reminding us of what happened previously.

Georgina continues to be torn between two worlds, and who she is versus who she wants to be. I'd say SOT is much more emotional than SB, and Mead wrote Georgina's conflicts just perfectly. I was a bit disappointed that two of the main plots ended so abruptly, but the last chapter more than made up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)