Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[Review] Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book immediately captured my attention. It has the perfect balance of humor, excitement, mystery, and sexiness. Georgina may be an alluring succubus, but she also still displays her humanity. The rest of the characters are also very distinct and well-developed so it was easy to get a feel for all of them. Roman is the hot, fun guy, and I fell for him immediately. Seth, Georgina's favorite writer, took a bit more warming up to, but he's funny and sweet, if a little odd. As for the supernaturals, they were a lot of fun, too, even the "bad" ones.

The book was fast paced and exciting. Although I had anticipated some of the twists, I still could not put this down (well close the window, since I have the ebook). I'll definitely be reading the rest of this series!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot a hype about this series. I really need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I've got to read this. :D Sounds awesome and I love Richelle Mead! Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)