Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Saturday, July 23, 2011

[Review] The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer

The Short Second Life of Bree TannerThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


It was nice to get out of Bella's head, but couldn't we have followed someone more interesting. Sure it gave some insight to what was happening with the newborns at Camp Riley, but it was still pretty dull. The main thing that kept my interest was Freaky Fred and the fact that it was only 112 pages. A novella about Victoria, or even Laurent, would have been a lot better than this. Bree had what, 2 sentences about her in the series? At least Victoria and Laurent actually interacted with the other characters for more than 5 minutes and have a story to tell! If you're a completest (or an uber Twilight fanatic) and already read all 4 books, go ahead and read this one. If you're just thinking about picking it up to have something to read, don't bother.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book when I read it but it's been a few years back so I might think differently about it. I just really liked Diego & Bree together. So sad. :(
    Great review though! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)