Important

This blog is moving to WordPress! The new address is:
http://pinkindle.net

You can subscribe/resubscribe to my RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/pinkindle

Thursday, July 28, 2011

[Review] Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'll start out by saying that I hated the prologue. It was too "This happened. Then I did this. I saw that. He did whatever. Then this, that and the other thing." It really put me off, but I figured it could only get better. Well, the writing style did get better, but the story just didn't grab my attention. I wanted to know more about Elena and Clay's relationship. Yes, they had a past, but why does she still give into him so easily? I don't know. I wouldn't say the book was bad, but it just wasn't for me. Perhaps I'll pick up the second book to see if I like that one better.

2 comments:

  1. I've read this book too, and I mostly agree with your review, it wasn't really for me too. It's more about what it really means to be a werewolf, than any kind of plot. Although it's a first in the series, it felt if it was a third or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I loved this book. I love pretty much everything Kelley writes. Like your review though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment; I really appreciate it! :)